We take pride in our ability to effectively facilitate solutions for our clients. That motivation applies to dispute resolution, development of businesses and land, and completion of transactions alike. Our goal is to understand the challenges our clients face, from their perspective, and to achieve effective and efficient solutions to those challenges.Sam Franck
Ward and Smith, P.A. is committed to diversity, in principle and in practice, by offering an inclusive workplace that fosters a culture of respect for the individual and reflects the global community in which we operate.
We believe diversity not only strengthens the value of service we provide to our clients, but fortifies the relationships that bind us together as a firm.
Our diversity and inclusion principles include:
- Promote and foster a diverse and inclusive workplace environment that is respectful of the individual.
- Train and mentor attorneys and staff to maintain a work environment that understands cultural differences and promotes inclusivity.
- Support the success and advancement of women in law.
- Recruit and retain attorneys to reflect the diversity of our clients and communities.
- Support activities with diverse business and local law student organizations such as the Women in Law, Black Law Students Association, Hispanic Law Students Association, and Minority Corporate Counsel Association.
- Offer competitive benefits and flexible work arrangements to attract and retain top talent.
- Encourage attorneys and employees to engage in their communities through volunteer activities, pro bono services and charitable giving.