University Corporate Center
Wilmington, NC 28403
Post Office Box 7068
Wilmington, NC 28406-7068
- Business Formation/Organization and Reorganization
- Business Transactions
- Corporate, Limited Liability Company, and Partnership Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Placements
Articles Subscibe via RSS
Mr. Crow's practice experience encompasses a broad range of business law matters, including mergers and acquisitions, tax planning and controversy, private securities offerings, and start-up businesses. He has extensive experience with clients in both the manufacturing and technology industries, and regularly represents privately held companies in various industries with matters such as business structuring and organization, contract negotiation and drafting, corporate governance, business succession planning, investment structuring, and reorganization. Mr. Crow also assists companies and individuals with their tax planning needs and represents clients in tax disputes before the Internal Revenue Service, North Carolina Department of Revenue, and property tax authorities.
Admitted to Practice
- North Carolina, 2004
- All state courts in North Carolina
- LL.M., Taxation, University of Florida, 2005. Graduate Assistant Editor, Florida Tax Review.
- J.D., summa cum laude, North Carolina Central University School of Law, 2004. Senior Editor, North Carolina Central Law Journal.
- B.A., The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2000
Professional and Community Affiliations
- American Bar Association —Sections: Business Law; Taxation
- Craven County Bar Association (former treasurer, former vice president)
- Greater Wilmington Chamber of Commerce (Leadership Wilmington Alumnus, Class of 2009)
- New Bern Chamber of Commerce (former member, Finance Committee)
- North Carolina Bar Association — Sections: Business Law; Tax Law