Raleigh, NC 27607
Post Office Box 33009
Raleigh, NC 27636-3009
Business, Civil, and Commercial Litigation
Community Association Disputes
Ms. McLean's practice experience encompasses various areas of litigation. Prior to joining the Firm, she clerked for The Honorable Louise W. Flanagan of the Eastern District of North Carolina.
Admitted to Practice
- North Carolina, 2010
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of North Carolina
- J.D., with high honors, The University of North Carolina School of Law, 2010. Order of the Coif, Articles Editor, North Carolina Law Review.
- B.A., with distinction, University of Virginia, 2007. Jefferson Scholar.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Federal Bar Association
- Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce (Young Professionals Network)
- North Carolina Bar Association—Section: Litigation
- U.S. Government Top Secret Security Clearance