What are you doing this summer?
- We saw glacier covered mountains that looked like Switzerland.
- We walked through lush rain forests where the tree canopy blocked the sky.
- We walked along mountain streams where the sound of the rushing water energized our spirits.
- We climbed in solitude over the ruins of an ancient civilization scattered along the Inca Trail far from the crowds at Machu Picchu.
- We met wonderful people from Peru and around the world.
- We enjoyed the five star central square in the former Inca capital of Cusco that matches the best town squares in Tuscany and France.
This post is not intended to give, and should not be relied upon for, legal advice in any particular circumstance or fact situation. No action should be taken in reliance upon the information contained in this post without obtaining the advice of an attorney. If you have questions concerning this post, please contact James F. Verdonik at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.277.9188.
© 2017 Ward and Smith, P.A. For further information regarding the issues described above, please contact .