This is your road map to the Closely Held Business Summit.
The event is free for owners of, or decision-makers for, closely held businesses, but you must sign-up. Please register here.
Service Provider Information
If you are a service provider to a closely held business (i.e., attorney, insurance agent, financial advisor, CPA, etc.), you are welcome to submit your information here. Please note that seats at the Summit are for closely held business owners and key executives, non-employee owners who are spouses or family members, couples in business, business or investment partners, and entrepreneurs.
We may open seats for service providers closer to the event. You will be notified if your registration is accepted and, if so, your registration confirmation will be emailed to you at least five business days prior to September 13, 2019.
- Inclusion at the Summit is by invitation only. Invitations are non-transferrable.
- Your registration is not valid until you have successfully completed the registration entire process and received a printable confirmation page and an email confirmation.
- We reserve the right to refuse registration or admission to anyone for any reason.
- Please email email@example.com if you register and are unable to attend.
- Substitutions may be requested by sending an email to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of both the original and substitute participants.