North Carolina In-House Counsel: We've got you covered.
Join us on Friday, November 22 at the beautiful Umstead Hotel and Spa for a day of sessions designed to address issues that specifically relate to in-house counsel.
The day will begin with registration and a networking breakfast from 7:45 a.m. to 8:30 a.m., lunch will be served, and the Seminar will conclude at 3:00 p.m. Seminar program topic highlights, include
- A panel discussion exploring how internal and external relationships and partnerships can influence staffing and project management
- A rapid fire legal update on pressing issues, including how the legalization of hemp can affect internal and external policies
- A conversation on factors to consider when choosing a vendor or supplier
- An interactive employment law session
- A panel discussion on diversity, inclusion, and bias
- A presentation on top 10 technology tips to increase efficiency and decrease risk
During our Seminar, you will interact with peers and professionals in a variety of industries from across North Carolina.