The health care industry is fraught with regulatory mandates and rules and the addition of a pandemic has brought on a whole new set of complexities.
Many health care and employment law topics will be discussed, but highlighted topics will include:
- COVID-19 Updates for the Health Care Industry
- How the Change to the Definition of Health Care Worker Limits Pay Regulations and Paid Leave Provisions
- Telemedicine and Recent Changes
- Union Issues and Training
- Other Trending Employment Law Issues
This will be an interactive meeting and attendees will be welcome to share their video and ask live questions during the presentations. This presentation is free to attend, but registration is required. Sign up here!