Get ready to steer your business in the right direction with Ward and Smith's 2023 Employment Law Symposium!
Join us on Friday, September 8, from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. for a jam-packed day of sessions designed to give you the tools you need to navigate the choppy waters of employment law. Whether you're an employer, HR professional, or in-house counsel, our annual CLE is here to help you avoid the lurking dangers just below the surface. At this year's Symposium, our experienced labor and employment crew will cover a range of topics crucial for every business to succeed, including:
- How to avoid being named as a defendant in an interactive interview with two experienced employee-side employment attorneys
- Employment law hot topics, including DEI, hiring and managing out-of-state employees, professional licensing, and worker accommodations.
- An exclusive interview with an NLRB representative
- An in-depth discussion with the EEOC
- And a live-action case example where the audience is put in the driver's seat