Brittany primarily focuses on personal injury cases and family law matters.
- A.A.S., Marketing, Pitt Community College, 2005
- A.A.S., Paralegal Technology, Pitt Community College, 2013
Professional and Community Affiliations
- The Alliance of Therapy Dogs (member)
- Great Dane Rescue Alliance (co-founder and board member)
- North Carolina State Bar Certified Paralegal
- North Carolina Bar Association – Member, Paralegal Division
- Pet Food Pantry of Eastern NC (volunteer)
- Pitt County Animal Control (advisory board, board member)
- Vidant Medical Center Pals on Paws (volunteer)
- Winterville Civitan Club (board member)
An attorney‑client relationship may only be established through direct attorney‑to‑client communication that is confirmed by the execution of an engagement agreement. The content of any unsolicited email sent to Ward and Smith, P.A., or to any of its attorneys at an email address available on this website, will not create an attorney‑client relationship and the contents of such unsolicited email shall not be considered confidential. Therefore, do not use this website or the email addresses available on this website to provide confidential information about yourself or a legal matter to Ward and Smith or any of its attorneys.