Last modified: January 15, 2018
This Privacy Notice (this “Notice”) describes how Ward and Smith, P.A. (“WS,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) collects, uses, maintains, protects, and discloses the personal information you provide through the website, wardandsmith.com, (the “Website”). We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Notice.
Please read this Notice carefully to understand our privacy practices. If you do not agree with our privacy practices, you should not access the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to the terms of this Notice. This Notice may be modified at any time without prior notice to you. Your continued use of the Website after such modifications will be considered acceptance of those modifications, so please check this Notice policy periodically for updates.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We only collect personal information through the Website that you choose to provide. The personal information you choose to provide, such as your name, email address, telephone number, or other contact information, will be collected through your completion of a contact or inquiry request, event registration, email sign up form, or survey response.
This Website is not intended for, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not provide any information to us through the Website. If a parent or guardian becomes aware of any personal information provided to us by a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND TRACK THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, certain data will be collected through automatic data collection technologies that collect statistical (non-personal) information about your equipment, browsing actions, and Website usage patterns. This data includes information about content accessed and page load times, internet connection, IP address and corresponding geographic location by country, browser type, and operating system used. The data we collect through these automated technologies is used to help us improve the Website and provide a more personalized experience for our users.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to the Website.
- To provide you with information, promotional offers, and content about our services offerings.
- To invite you to events we think will be of interest to you based on your current content subscription.
- For Internal business purposes such as improving the Website.
- For any other purpose for which you provided the information.
WHEN WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are performing services on our behalf.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of WS, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with third parties for the purposes of fraud protection or preventing other unlawful activities.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We also reserve the right to transfer your information, including personal information, in connection with the transfer or sale of all or a portion of our business assets.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
- Personal Information: You may decline to provide us with any personal information at any time. Choosing not to provide the personal information will limit your ability to receive responses to inquiry requests, register for events or email communications, or participate in surveys.
- Promotional Offers from Ward and Smith. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the firm to market and promote its services to you, you can opt-out by unsubscribing from the email through the link at the bottom of the communication.
We have implemented reasonable security measures designed to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure of the information collected through the Website. While we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information provided through the Website.
To ask questions or comment about this Notice, please contact us at email@example.com.