Taylor's practice focuses on a broad range of litigation matters, with an emphasis on personal injury and wrongful death claims in cases involving car accidents, medical malpractice, premises liability, and product liability, among other areas.
Additionally, a portion of Taylor's practice is dedicated to trusts and estates litigation and business litigation.
In 2020, Taylor was a Ward and Smith summer associate. Prior to joining Ward and Smith, Taylor served as a judicial intern for Chief Judge Linda McGee of the North Carolina Court of Appeals.
- J.D., with honors, The University of North Carolina School of Law, 2021; North Carolina Law Review, Volume 99, Managing Editor; Eugene Gressman & Daniel H. Pollitt Oral Advocacy Award, 2019
- B.S., magna cum laude, Appalachian State University, 2018
Honors and Distinctions*
- Board of Young Professionals of Communities in Schools of Cape Fear, board member
- New Hanover County Bar Association, member
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice (NCAJ), member
Admitted to Practice
- North Carolina, 2021
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
* Please see the following websites for an explanation of the membership standards for the following recognitions: www.bestlawyers.com; businessnc.com/special-sections/legal-elite/; and www.superlawyers.com/north-carolina.
Highlights + Insights
Daycare and Other Child Care Injuries in North Carolina
I-95: Car Accidents on the East Coast's Main Highway
An attorney‑client relationship may only be established through direct attorney‑to‑client communication that is confirmed by the execution of an engagement agreement. The content of any unsolicited email sent to Ward and Smith, P.A., or to any of its attorneys at an email address available on this website, will not create an attorney‑client relationship and the contents of such unsolicited email shall not be considered confidential. Therefore, do not use this website or the email addresses available on this website to provide confidential information about yourself or a legal matter to Ward and Smith or any of its attorneys.