The path to success can be a strenuous climb, we want to help you chart your course!
Ward and Smith is thrilled to announce that the North Carolina In-House Counsel Seminar will return in-person for the first time since 2019 on Friday, December 2. This event is a Ward and Smith signature event that is designed to address issues that specifically relate to in-house counsel.
The event will be held at the beautiful Umstead Hotel and Spa and will kick off with networking and breakfast at 8:00 a.m., followed by presentations beginning at 8:30 a.m. Lunch will be served, and the Seminar will conclude at 2:00 p.m.
Seminar program highlights include:
- A rapid-fire legal update on pressing issues, including real estate litigation, DEI implementation, and tax and payroll specifications
- An update on key takeaways for in-house counsel from the 2022 General Assembly session
- A review of the American Data and Privacy and Protection Act (ADPPA), as well as other legislative rulings and regulations within the cybersecurity space
- An insight into bankruptcy considerations for a pending recession, including how to protect the organization from struggling customers and vendors
- An informative briefing on the ramifications of quiet quitting, burnout, and CBD in the workplace
- An overview of the Department of Labor's update to the Fair Labor Standards Act
- A panel discussion exploring current needs and concerns of in-house counsel
Seats at this popular, annual seminar are filling up quickly, so don't wait to sign up! This event is free to attend, however, registration is required.