Attorney Isabelle Chammas has been selected to join the first cohort of Encounter Wilmington.
This new program, launched by the Wilmington Chamber of Commerce, is designed to immerse participants in the business community and help them develop relationships that will foster a better understanding of the issues and opportunities facing the area. Over two days in October, the 35 participants will engage in interactive sessions focusing on eight key areas, including:
- Arts, History, and Culture
- Criminal Justice
- Health and Human Services
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Education, Talent, and Workforce Development
- Business Growth and Development
- Community Engagement
The first class of Encounter Wilmington runs October 18 through 19.