Attorney Jamie Norment will be the keynote speaker at the Defense Alliance of North Carolina's ("DANC") Government Relations Virtual Forum on Wednesday, September 21.
Jamie's presentation is a look at what's coming up at the North Carolina Defense Summit, an event in which Jamie is also speaking later this month.
Key topics include:
- Defense budget issues at the state level
- Emerging military legislative themes in North Carolina
- Best practices for military civilian support organizations
- North Carolina military infrastructure challenges
- Federal resiliency grant opportunities and securing funding
- Identifying greatest needs
- Community-installation partnership case studies
The virtual event gets underway at 10 a.m. Register here.