Ward and Smith is proud to be part of a joint initiative recognizing thriving mid-market companies in North Carolina.
Nominations are now open for the 2022 Mid-Market Fast 40 program, an annual event that honors companies' entrepreneurial spirit, innovative business strategies, and skyrocketing revenue growth. Ward and Smith has partnered with Business North Carolina, Cherry Bekaert LLP, and Regions Bank to honor these pacesetting businesses.
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible, a company must:
- Be headquartered in North Carolina
- Be a commercial enterprise, not a nonprofit
- Be either privately owned or publicly traded
- Have net annual revenue in the range of $10 million to $500 million
- Demonstrate sustained revenue and employment growth over the past three years
The Nomination Process
Companies that meet the eligibility requirements can fill out this form to complete the nomination process. Or, if you would like to nominate a company, click here.
Questions about nominations and entries? Contact Sarah Holland.
Key Dates to Remember
- Nominations Close: May 31, 2022
- Applications Close: June 14, 2022
- Winners Selected: July 22, 2022
The top Fast 40 innovators will be honored at Pinehurst Resort in Fall 2022 and featured in the November issue of Business North Carolina.