Ward and Smith is excited to announce a joint effort to recognize and celebrate thriving mid-market companies in North Carolina.
Nominations are now open for the 2019 Mid-Market Fast 40 program.
Why it Matters
At Ward and Smith, we understand the vital role that local businesses play in contributing to the longevity of North Carolina's booming economy. That's why we have partnered up with Business North Carolina, Cherry Bekaert LLP, and Regions Bank to host the 9th annual NC Mid-Market Fast 40 program. This event honors companies' entrepreneurial spirit, innovative business strategies, and skyrocketing revenue growth.
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible, a company must:
- Be headquartered in North Carolina
- Be a commercial enterprise, not a nonprofit
- Be either privately owned or publicly traded
- Have net annual revenue in the range of $10 million to $500 million
- Demonstrate sustained revenue and employment growth over the past three years
The Nomination Process
Companies that meet the eligibility requirements can fill out this form to complete the nomination process. Or, if you would like to nominate a company, click here.
Questions about nominations and entries? Contact Sarah Holland.
Key Dates to Remember
- Nominations Close: May 31, 2019
- Applications Close: June 14, 2019
- Winners Selected: July 22, 2019
The top Fast 40 innovators will be honored at Pinehurst Resort in Fall 2019 and featured in the November issue of Business North Carolina magazine.