Ward and Smith is thrilled to be a part of a joint initiative that recognizes and celebrates thriving mid-market companies in North Carolina.
The deadline to submit nominations for the 2021 Mid-Market Fast 40 Program is May 31. Now in its 11th year, the Mid-Market Fast 40 program is an annual event that honors companies' entrepreneurial spirit, innovative business strategies, and skyrocketing revenue growth. Ward and Smith has partnered with Business North Carolina, Cherry Bekaert LLP, and Regions Bank to honor these pacesetting businesses.
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible, a company must:
- Be headquartered in North Carolina
- Be a commercial enterprise, not a nonprofit
- Be either privately owned or publicly traded
- Have net annual revenue in the range of $10 million to $500 million
- Demonstrate sustained revenue and employment growth over the past three years
The Nomination Process
Questions about nominations and entries? Contact Makay Carlino.
Key Dates to Remember
- Nominations Close: May 31, 2021
- Applications Close: June 14, 2021
- Winners Selected: July 22, 2021
The top Fast 40 innovators will be honored at an awards gala at the Pinehurst Resort this fall. The winners will be featured in the November issue of Business North Carolina magazine.