North Carolina In-House Attorneys, reserve your seat today for Ward and Smith's 2018 In-House Counsel Seminar on November 30 at the Umstead Hotel in Cary.
We have expanded our program from our well-received 2017 seminar. This year, we're pleased to offer a full day of presentations, panel discussions, and networking opportunities, all designed for practical utility for North Carolina corporate counsel.
The seminar features six sessions offering extensive education and insight on issues important to in-house counsel. It's also the perfect event for those looking to get in end-of-year CLE credits. Topics include:
- Dealing with internal investigations
- Privacy and data security issues
- Collaborating with outside counsel
- Blockchain technology and its effects on financial institutions and business issues
- Ethical implications and professional responsibility for dealing with workplace harassment
- The importance of taking care of yourself, and how to use the North Carolina Lawyer Assistance Program
We also have an exciting lineup of guest speakers. At this time, we've confirmed:
- Matt Cordell – VF Corporation
- Brian Holland – Global Knowledge
- Ken Hammer – Toshiba
- David Noble – Peter J. Werth Institute for Entrepreneurship & Innovations Management
- Brian Burtram and Sheryl Friedrichs – North Carolina Legal Assistance Program
The 2018 In-House Counsel Seminar is free to attend, but registration is required. Preregister for the event online here. Email email@example.com for more information. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to get the latest news about our seminar.