Ward and Smith's signature CLE for corporate counsel is back in person.
Registration is now open for the 2022 In-House Counsel Seminar on Friday, December 2, at The Umstead Hotel & Spa in Cary, NC.
This year, we're pleased to offer a full day of presentations, a panel discussion, and networking opportunities, all designed for practical utility for North Carolina corporate counsel. It's also the perfect event for those looking to get in end-of-year CLE credits.
Seminar program highlights include:
- A rapid-fire legal update on pressing issues, including real estate litigation, DEI implementation, and tax and payroll specifications
- An update on key takeaways for in-house counsel from the 2022 General Assembly session
- A review of the American Data and Privacy and Protection Act (ADPPA), as well as other legislative rulings and regulations within the cybersecurity space
- An insight into bankruptcy considerations for a pending recession, including how to protect the organization from struggling customers and vendors
- An informative briefing on the ramifications of quiet quitting, burnout, and CBD in the workplace
- An overview of the Department of Labor's update to the Fair Labor Standards Act
- A panel discussion exploring current needs and concerns of in-house counsel
This program is pending accreditation for 4.5 hours of General CLE under the North Carolina State Bar Board of Continuing Legal Education. Seats at this popular annual seminar are filling up quickly, so don't wait to sign up. The event is free to attend. Registration is required.