Ward and Smith, P.A. will host a seminar designed for attorneys serving in an in-house counsel role on December 1 at the Umstead Hotel and Spa in Cary, North Carolina. The seminar will feature presentations and panel discussions, networking opportunities, and continuing education credit. The agenda will be announced soon and registration will open at that time. The following speakers have been confirmed for the seminar:
- Jason Christie, Publisher, Triangle Business Journal
- Matt Cordell, Senior Global Information Technology Counsel, VF Corporation
- Teresa Davidson, Vice President - Legal & General Counsel, Volvo Financial Services Region the Americas
- Amy Garner, Vice President - Legal Operations and Reporting, Fidelity Investments
- Susan Klein, General Counsel, Hulsing Hotels
- Kristen Shaheen, Corporate Counsel, Verint
- Martha F. Simpson, Ph.D., Behavioral Health & Psychiatry, PA
- Courtney Thomas, Trilliant Networks, Inc.
Email email@example.com for more information and to pre-register for the event.
UPDATE: The 2017 Agenda has been announced, and registration is open. Register Now