Attorney Luke Tompkins will serve as a co-moderator for the North Carolina Business Court panel at the North Carolina Bar Association's ("NCBA") 2023 Antitrust & Complex Business Disputes Law Section Program on Thursday, February 2.
The panel is commonly viewed as the highlight of the section's yearly CLE and consists of sitting business court judges who provide their insights on practicing before the business court. The panelists are:
- Chief Judge Louis A. Bledsoe III, North Carolina Business Court, Charlotte
- Judge Adam M. Conrad, North Carolina Business Court, Charlotte
- Judge Mark A. Davis, North Carolina Business Court, Raleigh
- Judge Julianna T. Earp, North Carolina Business Court, Greensboro
- Judge Michael L. Robinson, North Carolina Business Court, Winston-Salem
Matt Gorga of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough, LLP will serve as the other moderator.
The Antitrust & Complex Business Disputes Law Section CLE offers a comprehensive look at topics that frequently arise in complex business disputes, such as privilege, insurance, and the effective use of experts. It also provides insight into issues that are critical to a successful resolution.
The one-day program will be live-streamed. For further information, including the complete agenda and registration details, click here.