The North Carolina Bar Association is holding its 2018 Real Property Section Annual Meeting Friday, May 4 in Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina.
The two-day event focuses on practice tips and developments in real property law for residential, commercial, and mix-use.
- The nuts and bolts of electronic mortgage closings
- e-Recording best practices
- Dispute resolution in construction contracts
- From developer to association
- Hot topics in water rights and in ethics
Attendees can earn up to 6 hours of continuing legal education credits. Register today!