Deborah R. Bogner
Deborah has more than 30 years of experience as a commercial litigation Paralegal. Her primary area of practice at Ward and Smith is in the firm's Litigation Practice Group where she focuses on general civil litigation and family law.
Prior to joining Ward and Smith, she regularly assisted her attorneys in various commercial litigation matters, premises liability, construction and product liability claims, complex tort claims, and employment matters in all levels of North Carolina state and federal court systems, the North Carolina Business Court and EEOC. She also has an extensive background in e-discovery.
- A.A.S., Paralegal Technology, Fayetteville Technical Community College
- B.S., Summa Cum Laude, Organizational Management, Forbes School of Business-Ashford University, 2014
Professional and Community Affiliations
- North Carolina State Bar Certified Paralegal
- North Carolina Bar Association – Member, Litigation Section
- North Carolina Bar Association – Member, Paralegal Division
- North Carolina Notary Public
An attorney‑client relationship may only be established through direct attorney‑to‑client communication that is confirmed by the execution of an engagement agreement. The content of any unsolicited email sent to Ward and Smith, P.A., or to any of its attorneys at an email address available on this website, will not create an attorney‑client relationship and the contents of such unsolicited email shall not be considered confidential. Therefore, do not use this website or the email addresses available on this website to provide confidential information about yourself or a legal matter to Ward and Smith or any of its attorneys.